Scouting for Photography
Get your best shot: Scout and Plan your photographic trip like a Pro. This week on In Focus with Adam Goldberg Photography and Joseph Roybal Photography, we are talking about scouting for photography. From your initial google search to using web and phone apps, as well as the importance of finding time to scout on-site, we talk about how to ensure you are capturing a landscape, space, or subject in the best light. Scouting is critical to all genres of photography and capturing your landscape, space, or subject in the right light. Joe talks through his three step process for scouting locations using Google, The Photographer’s Ephemeris, and Google Earth. Adam talks about the importance of scouting on-site for architectural photography and his scouting process.
- Follow In Focus Videocast at: YouTube – In Focus Videocast
- iTunes Podcast – In Focus Videocast
- Instagram – @infocusvideocast
- Email us at: email@example.com
- For more information on Adam Goldberg’s work, visit https://agoldbergphoto.com/
- To see more of Joseph Roybal’s work, head to https://www.josephroybal.com/